We want to help you connect with new customers! Did you know that 96% of people listen to the radio Monday through Friday, with 93% staying through a 1-6 minute commercial break.
Are you looking to grow your business? We have an idea just for you! Call one of our Account Managers today to discuss the next step to achieve your goal. They have the experience, knowledge and training to help your business draw more potential customers and build a partnership that will benefit you and your bottom line.
Reach out to one of our Account Managers today!
Kandee Cook, Traffic Director/Account Manager
Jade Scott, Digital Director/Account Manager
Corey Clark, Sports Director/Account Manager
Michelle Cannava, Account Manager
Why radio? Here are TEN REASONS!
1. Targeting. Radio’s diversity of programming affords advertisers niche channels to zero in on narrow target groups.
2. Immediacy. Radio is on 24/7, reaching over 90% of people 18+
3. Ubiquity. Radio is a mobile medium, reaching people at home, at work, at play, and in their cars.
4. Loyalty. Listeners tend to listen to relatively few radio stations and are extremely loyal to their favorites.
5. Engaging. Listeners feel an emotional connection with their preferred radio stations.
6. Intimacy. Radio ads are always forefront for the listener’s attention – ads aren’t surrounded by competitors’ spots or buried in the back pages.
7. Synergy. Radio is proven to drive consumers to advertisers’ web sites.
8. Frequency. Consumers need to be exposed to ad messages multiple times before they begin to respond. Radio is a low cost option to achieve frequency.
9. Creative Flexibility. No matter how small or large the advertiser, radio allows creativity to brand and create a unique identity that consumers will remember.
10. Cost effectiveness. Radio is less expensive to buy than most major media.