DLC Media, Inc. has immediate openings for full-time and part-time Account Managers as well as a Sales Manager.
Full-time/Part-time Account Managers (WZJK, WAXI, WVIG, WFNB, WAMB):
These positions cover the Terre Haute and surrounding areas. Our stations include 95.9 The Legend (WVIG), 106.9 Timeless Classics (WAMB), 92.7 The Rock (WFNB), 104.9 True Oldies (WAXI) and 105.5 Jack-FM (WZJK). For more information on all DLC Media, Inc. stations, click here.
Account Managers work with local business owners to create radio and digital marketing campaigns designed to help our clients drive more customers to their businesses.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES (Account Managers):
- Business to business sales, and management of both large and small accounts
- Prospecting, cold calling, and development of new sales opportunities
- Creation of client-focused sales plans to meet/exceed goals, and ensuring client needs are met
- Participation in team/market efforts, meetings and events
- Assisting with collection efforts from clients
- Creation of client-focused sales plans to meet/exceed personal and station goals
CRITICAL COMPETENCIES FOR SUCCESS:
- Highly motivated and creative individual who is looking for ways to innovate
- Committed to building and developing new relationships
- Maintaining and building strong relationships with new and existing clients
- High school with some college preferred
- Sales experience preferable but not required
- Professional demeanor, and excellent verbal and written communication and customer service skills
- Computer literacy, creating and presenting tailored presentations
- Knowledge in the following industries preferred: Retail business, radio, digital, marketing, advertising
Sales Manager (WAKO/WAMW):
This is an immediate opening for a full-time Sales Manager in Washington, Indiana and Lawrenceville, Illinois. WAKO and WAMW Radio are a part of DLC Media. We need energetic, creative people who enjoy working with people. We create audio and digital campaigns designed to help our clients reach more customers. We offer competitive pay with benefits along with paid vacation and holidays. Basic training and on-going support is provided. For more information on all DLC Media, Inc. stations, click here.
We provide training and support, a competitive base salary with commission opportunities. DLC Media, Inc. provides a retirement plan, health insurance, paid vacation and sick days.
Send a cover letter and resume to Dave Crooks, President and General Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DLC Media, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.